After a helicopter ride, we were running late to get to the Australian Open Tennis and I was in a rush to meet our friends that were expecting us. Just as we were about to leave the hotel, Stephen proposed. It was so exciting and by the time we called our family we were really late!
The rest of the weekend – and the months that followed were filled with celebration and anticipation as the Sydney based couple prepared for their Noosa Nuptials.
“Noosa is a very special place for my family. I have such happy memories of our family holidays there and I knew that it would be a fantastic destinations for our wedding,” explained Claire.
Stephen and Claire decided upon a traditional church ceremony, followed by a river cruise for guests on the beautiful Noosa River before arriving at a riverside restaurant for their reception.
We wanted to create a wedding weekend that had a real party atmosphere and to keep the reception simple and elegant, with a room filled with white flowers and candles.
It was such a great weekend- relaxed and fun! A post wedding brunch finished the weekend and allowed us to relax with all our guests.
- Bridal Gown & Bridesmaids Gowns: Mark Holt 02 9362 8130
- Photographer: Society Photography 02 9960 7100
- Videography: Lumina Motion Pictures 1300 132 0606
- Reception: Ricky’s River Bar and Restaurant 07 5447 2455
- Styling and Decor: First Class Functions 07 54 74 0299
- Wedding Flowers: First Class Functions
- Wedding Coordinator for wedding and post wedding event: Annie from First Class Functions
- Groom and Groomsmen Attire: Peppers Formal Hire 02 9327 2544
- Stationery: Papier D’Amour 02 9362 5200
- Cake: Cake Designs www.cakedesigns.com.au